December 4, 2009

Boreal Meko

Hi, my name is Meko. I was born on September 10, 2009 at Boreal Cattery. We came from a fine pedigree of British Shorthair cats. Our parents are both champions in many international cat shows. I have two brothers, Spencer and William, and a sister, Lizzie. Naturally, I'm the cutest one.



This is my father, Kaloofa Downunder Dexter. He came all the way from Australia. He's one good-looking dude! When I grow up, I wanna look just like him.



And here is my beautiful mother, Ouachita Cherie of Boreal. She taught me how to be a good boy. I got my purrfectly sweet personality from her.



I spent the first 12 weeks of my life at Boreal with Guy, Natalie, and my parents. Guy and Natalie are my parents' Mommy and Daddy. They took excellent care of us kittens. Today I am leaving Boreal to start living with my new Mommy and Daddy. I will be posting tons of pictures here so everyone at Boreal can see what I've been up to and how much I've grown. Guy, Natalie, and my parents will be so proud of me!

Photos curtesy of Boreal Cattery

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like mommy more...daddy looks like a meanie, lol!

Post a Comment